1 Definition of Personal Data
Personal data means any data which could directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and address.
2 Collection of Personal Data
GlareVPN(“we,” “our,” or “us”) may need to collect specific personal data when you use or browse GlareVPN by lawful and fair means.
3 Disclosure of Personal Data
GlareVPN will not disclose your data to any third parties. However, we may disclose personal data collected to third parties under limited circumstances and purposes.
- When disclosure is permitted or required by Japanese law
- It is necessary to protect a person’s life, body, or property when it is difficult to obtain consent in person.
- When public institutions such as police, prosecutors, courts, consumer centers, etc., in Japan inquire about personal data.
GlareVPN does not take any responsibility in the following cases, even if a third party acquires the user’s personal data.
- When you reveal personal data to a third party using the function of this website or other means
- When you confirm the acquisition of the personal data of the third party
- When personal data is obtained from other websites linked in this service
6 Cookies and similar technologies
For analytics purposes and to provide you with personalized advertising services and other functions, we use the following cookies to optimize your experiences in using GlareVPN services.
Cookies can identify your browser but can not identify you.
You can control your cookies settings through your browser.
GlareVPN uses the following services.
- Google Analytics